Check it off Baby!
Accomplishments, achievements and gold stars for living life!
1. Attend A Pittsburgh Steelers Game
4. Spend The Night In A Luxurious Hotel
5. Eat Beignets At Cafe Du Monde
6. Visit New Orleans
13. Grow My Hair Long
15. Have An Authentic Louisiana Crawfish Boil
18. Learn To Cook From Scratch
19. Visit A Butterfly Sanctuary
21. Take A Roadtrip Through The Florida Keys
24. Fly In A Plane
27. Ride On A Boat
46. See Stevie Nicks In Concert
53. Work For Tips
55. See The Statue Of Liberty
65. Have Authentic Key Lime Pie In Key West
66. Visit The Southernmost Point In The USA
69. Visit Strawberry Fields In Central Park
75. Get A Tattoo
81. Christmas In New York
92. Visit Cape Cod
95. Visit Ernest Hemingway's House
99. Win A Fantasy Football Championship
100. Visit Key West
106. Attend The Washington D.C. Cherry Blossom Festival
109. See Plymouth Rock
113. Attend A Wine Festival
114. Sail To Martha's Vineyard
129. Watch The Sun Set And Rise In One Day
138. Visit Boulder Field, Hickory Run State Park
139. Try Sushi
151. Dine At Tavern On The Green
155. Tour The New York Finger Lakes Wineries
169. Have A Day At The Races
175. Host A Tea Party
186. Build A Snack Stadium
200. Try Golf
206. Assemble A List Of My All Time Favorite Quotes
208. Try Kayaking
211. Take My Kids To NYC For Christmas
214. Master A Video Game
216. See Niagara Falls
221. Try Conch
239. Learn To Use Chopsticks
246. Dine Al Fresco In Little Italy NYC
260. Give Blood
266. Attend The Midnight Screening Of A Blockbuster Movie On Opening Day
268. Give My Time To Help A Charity
276. See What's Happening In Your Community
284. Dine At Serendipity 3
292. Go To The Top Of The CN Tower In Toronto
293. Visit The Smoky Mountains Of Tennessee
296. Climb To The Top Of A Lighthouse
304. Go Apple Picking
311. Watch The Sun Set On A Beach
323. Go On A Camping Trip
325. Attend A Chinese Lantern Festival
326. Play Bingo
327. Attend A Hockey Game
342. Hold A Big Spider
349. See A Burlesque Show
351. Attend A College Football Game
353. Partake In A 5K Race
356. Become A Lifelong Collector Of Something That Fascinates You
377. Visit Toys R Us In Times Square
378. Try An Obstacle Course
384. Do Something That Absolutely Terrifies You
390. Experience A Brazilian Steakhouse
393. Get Something Pierced
402. Create A Soundtrack For Your Life
416. Try A Tanning Bed
428. Run My Own Fantasy League
430. See The Liberty Bell
446. Take Pictures In A Photo Booth
450. Vote In An Election
454. Play In A Tournament
457. Tour A Brewery
459. Have Pizza In Mystic
475. Visit Key Largo
479. Drive The Overseas Highway
485. Visit No Name Key And Drink A No Name Beer In A No Name Pub
The Accomplished List
Writer, Blogger, Free Spirit, Adventure Seeker. I want to see and do it all so I can share it with everyone. It's never too late to bloom and start living the life you want to live!
Key West. The Diamond of the Florida Keys. What can I say about Key West? A lot really. Key West Baby!! Key West definitely has a Cari...
Life has most of us running non stop. Life has many of us stressed out, tapped out and maxed out. And in the midst of life's chaotic w...
Conch. I have always heard about people rave about conch fritters. Conch Shells. I love their sunrise colors. Hmmmmmm. I must try thi...
Key Largo is the first major key I visited in my Florida Keys road trip adventure. A timeless beauty. My first plan of action in Key L...
I have arrived at Mile 0! Take a deep breath because here we go!!!! The Overseas Highway is a 113 mile long jaunt across the Florida ...
The Southernmost Point Buoy The Southernmost point of the USA, I just had to visit there. It was on my Bucket List. I mean hello, Chriss...
So, unlike my blog about driving the Overseas Highway, this blog is dedicated to all the Keys we visited during our adventure. This is my fi...
Blue Clipper Butterfly And butterflies are free to fly. Fly away, bye bye. The butterfly is a very symbolic creature to me for many re...
"If you love somebody, save their soul. Tie them to your heaven and erase their hell. Love the lifestyle, if you feel it. Don't tr...
Ricky having a Key Lime Soda. Heather having Coconut Cream Pie. I have mentioned several times in the past that I am a when in Rome kind...